Whatcha playing? (1 Viewer)

I just picked up Diablo 3 for ps4. 20 bucks in shop. I know most probably played this on PC but I actually really enjoyed the Baldurs gate games on console. I played them on PC too. Both fun but completely dif pace. I hope this compares favorably to that.

Top tier. :jpshakehead: (no I'm not letting it go :hihi: )

I was itching for some new games, so I picked up Tropico 6 and Golf 2k21. Apparently 2k bought the golf club license (which I like). It's a steep learning curve, but pretty good. It will be better next year when 2k properly takes advantage of the PGA license. TPC Louisiana is in the game, which is nice.

Tropico 6 is fun, and more of the same from the series. It's not for everyone (it's a Civilization-style game), but I like it.

Diablo 3 is pretty bad. Even at the hardest difficulty they will let you start with it feels like you are playing with cheat codes. It's the very definition of a button masher (1 button if you like)

Just got the Tony Hawk 1&2 remake. Wondering how much muscle memory I've retained since the PS2 days

I am getting desperate here. Just pulled the dude’s old Xbox One out of the closet. Currently updating it so i can try out Gamepass for a month. At least i can play the new Gears of War

Finished link’s awakening

Playing Runner 3 now

Horizon Zero Dawn..I got that and Monster Hunter Ice Age for 35.00 during the summer ps store summer sale. It is a pretty fun game.

I am currently playing through Arkham Knight again..it’s really a good game even with the overuse of the Batmobile

I had moved on from all the Assasins Creed games because they all felt like the same game. Pleasantly surprised when I finally picked up Odyssey. Less of the time jumping that was interesting conceptually but grew old as game play. Love the Ancient Greek world too.

I had moved on from all the Assasins Creed games because they all felt like the same game. Pleasantly surprised when I finally picked up Odyssey. Less of the time jumping that was interesting conceptually but grew old as game play. Love the Ancient Greek world too.

Odyssey is a really good game although it doesn't really feel like an AC game...it feels like it was going to be a new IP but they were scared that it wouldn't sell so they slapped the AC branding on it and added some silly modern day stuff to make it fit

there is some level gating that seems pointless but it's still a pretty solid title....reminds me a lot of the Witcher 3 which is what i am currently playing for the 3rd time

Origins is good as well

Odyssey is a really good game although it doesn't really feel like an AC game...it feels like it was going to be a new IP but they were scared that it wouldn't sell so they slapped the AC branding on it and added some silly modern day stuff to make it fit

there is some level gating that seems pointless but it's still a pretty solid title....reminds me a lot of the Witcher 3 which is what i am currently playing for the 3rd time

Origins is good as well

you are right. It doesn’t feel like AC. But after the last couple I played that is a good thing. I’ll look into Origins as well. Thanks

Team Fortress 2 mostly, but sometimes play Battlefield 4, and Insurgency Sandstorm. Gotham City Imposters is fun, but not exactly engaging.

Just got an e-mail alert that Red Orchestra 2 is on sale for like $5. Might buy it, it looks like Return to Castle Wolfenstein type game (Another WWII multiplayer).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom