whatever (1 Viewer)

I was in that position when I started online dating a year and a half ago because it just so happened a work friend finally admitted a crush.

I think it will sort itself out whether you want it to or not zeetes.

one, i have been working on over a year now.

the other is a newer addition. smart as fork, zero common sense. perfect.

i just have zero game and not how to pursue with either.
Do not try to game. Just be you and don't try. Women sense when you are trying to be someone else for them. It's why many go for the so called bad boy. He's not trying to impress, he's just out there being real.

Besides if you game her and she falls for it, have either of you found something worth holding on to?

Zeetes you said you have no game. Well maybe that's what they like about you. I hate games myself. I like getting straight to the point. To break the ice I would say play a game of spin the Jameson Bottle.

Do not try to game. Just be you and don't try. Women sense when you are trying to be someone else for them. It's why many go for the so called bad boy. He's not trying to impress, he's just out there being real.

Besides if you game her and she falls for it, have either of you found something worth holding on to?
It depends on his motive. Is he only trying to get his bone smooched, or looking for a keeper?

i am so bad at this sheet. this is what happens when you are 41 and have not had to experience this sheet, well, never, because you and your wife met as teenage sweethearts. fast forward 20+ years. i'm so confused that it isn't close to being funny.

It depends on his motive. Is he only trying to get his bone smooched, or looking for a keeper?
You sir said that well. Now on to Zeetes judging from his pic he looks like one handsome devil. I'm surprised that Zeetes isn't tied down yet.

i am so bad at this shirt. this is what happens when you are 41 and have not had to experience this shirt, well, never, because you and your wife met as teenage sweethearts. fast forward 20+ years. i'm so confused that it isn't close to being funny.
I know what you mean I'm with the love of my life almost 40 I've been with her and only her now for over 15 years. The fact your nervous means your not a creep.

i am so bad at this shirt. this is what happens when you are 41 and have not had to experience this shirt, well, never, because you and your wife met as teenage sweethearts. fast forward 20+ years. i'm so confused that it isn't close to being funny.

It may not apply in all aspects, but for what it is it's pretty insightful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom