What's better than pistachios? (1 Viewer)

What's better than pistachios?

• nothing

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no thing

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I'd like to throw sunflower seeds into the mix.

it was a great day for all of mankind when they figured out how to add flavor to sunflower seeds

I'd like to throw sunflower seeds into the mix.

I've tried a few times to eat those. I just can't get the technique down. And it seems like it's all shell, not enough stuff in there.

Reminds me of peeling a tiny, undersized crawfish actually..hardly worth the effort.

Sunflower seeds= 360.

Almonds and Pecans= Ps3 pwnage

sunflower seeds used to be mandatory for any of the mongoose's outdoor activities.

I've become a sedentary mongoose lately though. No outdoor activities = no sunflower seeds.

I do like them, but they aren't in the same class as pistachios. They are more of a time killer than food.

it was a great day for all of mankind when they figured out how to add flavor to sunflower seeds

Terrible.

I love pistachios, almonds AND pecans. I usually don't like sweet glaze, but you can do some nifty things with spice and pecans. Almonds take different flavors best, IMO.

I agree, they are work. But I can eat those things till the inside of my cheek starts falling apart.

Terrible.

I love pistachios, almonds AND pecans. I usually don't like sweet glaze, but you can do some nifty things with spice and pecans. Almonds take different flavors best, IMO.

Ranch Almonds......no

Ranch sunflower seeds.......YES!

Yuck. I like sunflower seeds, but I find the flavored ones to be soggy.

This. I didn't have the guts to crush anitapop. Flavoring the seeds ruin them. Nothing like fresh seeds that pop apart easy with slight pressure. Dry and salty. That's the ticket.

I think the question Mongoose was getting at is, how often do You blow on your nuts?

sorry goose...ranch sunflower seeds are way better than their salt only cousins....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom