What's everybody cooking for Thanksgiving to enjoy when the Saints crush the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

Turkey breast, oyster dressing, cornbread dressing, yams, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, yeast rolls, Carlo Rossi Paisano.
Gametime= leftovers + Abita Office Party.

I love these. This is one of my only years when I’ll be roaming from friends houses to bars to houses before hitting the dome. Will be interesting to see what we find.

Roasted turkey
Shrimp and Crab meat Mirliton Dressing
Dirty Rice
Roasted Broccoli with creamy cheese sauce
Homemade Maple Cranberry sauce
Molasses Cookies for desert

Maybe I'm a chicken little by nature. But these threads about destroying the Dirty Birds are concerning. This is a division game. I have a feeling this game will be closer than anticipated. 28-17 Saints.

Stuffing a turkey with dirty rice, breaking one of the wings before I cook it because a dirty bird can't fly with no broken wing.

Going to take a stab at frying a turkey for the first time. Then the usual cornbread dressing, roasted carrots w/ honey, green beans, deviled eggs. My daughter says she's going to make a lemon cake. I'll probably make a bourbon pecan pie to make sure all bases are covered.

Cooking starts now after I make myself an Old Fashioned...

Smoked turkey (leftovers make great gumbo the next day!)
Rice dressing
Potato salad served hot
Home-made yeast rolls
Sweet potato pie baked in butter crust
Shot of brandy after dinner

I always do the dressing (chicken and cornbread), peas (homegrown crowders), and desserts. 1 triple chocolate cake, 1 traditional pecan pie, 1 pecan nutella pie, 2 silk chocolate pies. The turkey is in good hands this year, and hopefully somebody shows up with dumplings.
I will be painfully full by kickoff, so I hope laying on the couch is my lucky position tomorrow. ? Can't take one of those stand in the kitchen for a defensive stop kind of nights

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom