What's gonna happen to Deuce? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I fairly new to posting but I do drop in and see what everyone is discussing from time to time. I haven't anything posted about Deuce other than his roster bonus being moved back to April. Well it got me thinking, What happens if Deuce can't go next year. I think Deuce is a graet player and would love to see him back but let's face it, football is buisness. What happens if Deuce is cut? Were does the team go from there? I don't reggie can handle the rock full time and I'm not sold on stecker either. Do you think the Saints might bring in a free agent? Kevin Jones, formally of detroit maybe? The rumors about the Seahawks wanting to trade Shawn Alexander seems interesting. What about a running back with that #10 pick? If Mcfadden slips I would be exstatic. I really hate to see it but we might not see Deuce in the backfeild next year. Well what do you guys, and gals think???I would love to hear your opinion.

On April 15th, he'll either restructure or he'll be cut (and then maybe resigned to a lesser contract). We'll see.

Congrats guys you managed to jack my thread and contribute nothing. I guess even trolls exsist here. Anyone think we might see a New running back in NO next year? Or is the message board full of morons?

The very first post answered the question posed in the title. This topic also has rather extensive discussion. I know that, and it's been weeks since I regularly contributed here. :shrug:

Congrats guys you managed to jack my thread and contribute nothing. I guess even trolls exsist here. Anyone think we might see a New running back in NO next year? Or is the message board full of morons?

way to make friends!

I heard on Sirius today that Deuce is hoping to be ready to go for the May 29 minicamp.

Yep, were all morons, nothing to see here... move along...

I recommend the nola forum where name calling is the norm!!

Listen, it is nice to see such cold weather football fans coming into a REAL forum for a team that has a true fan base. They are only seeking out what they so deeply lack in their football cities.....let us not mock them, nor berate them, but instead embrace them. Especially if they are Ben-GAL fans. We thought our defense was bad...gggeeezzz..

Hello everyone, I fairly new to posting but I do drop in and see what everyone is discussing from time to time. I haven't anything posted about Deuce other than his roster bonus being moved back to April. Well it got me thinking, What happens if Deuce can't go next year. I think Deuce is a graet player and would love to see him back but let's face it, football is buisness. What happens if Deuce is cut? Were does the team go from there? I don't reggie can handle the rock full time and I'm not sold on stecker either. Do you think the Saints might bring in a free agent? Kevin Jones, formally of detroit maybe? The rumors about the Seahawks wanting to trade Shawn Alexander seems interesting. What about a running back with that #10 pick? If Mcfadden slips I would be exstatic. I really hate to see it but we might not see Deuce in the backfeild next year. Well what do you guys, and gals think???I would love to hear your opinion.

he will be cut in training camp after having a "set back". i guess i will be labeled not a "true fan". whatever. this is what's going happen. especially when they use a high draft pick on a RB. it will be a numbers game...

Check the SEARCH feature before calling members morons. Like others have said the second post answered your old news question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom