What's it worth, to "fix" the O-line? (1 Viewer)

Hotdog_Skin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What's it worth to fix our current o-line woes?

Offer high draft pick to a team for their starting guard/tackle? (How high?)(Cap?)

Trade some of our depth + low draft pick for o-line help?

Trade one of our solid starters for a starter on o-line?

Stick with what we have and aggressively fix it next year?

I'm not trying to jump on the pessimistic train that has recently come about through our preseason performances, but we're all talking about our o-line difficiency, so I figured I'd ask the community what they'd be comfortable with doing in order to address the issue.

So, if we were to get aggressive with fixing the o-line before week one, what would you be comfortable sacrificing to get that?

I think the staff is stubborn enough to try to make it work with what we got. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a trade, so we'll need to figure something out.

If the pressure is coming from the inside then we'll need to move Drew around. If heat is coming from the edges then Payton will need to chip the DEs with TEs and RBs.

I wish we had addressed the Oline in the offseason. I don't count undrafted free agents... I mean an established veteran. Surely there was somebody out there that could have helped us. They were gonna empty the bank for josh Norman, so I know we had cap space.

If your line can't block then your offense is doomed. I have seen some flashes from the line but they're too inconsistent. We gotta do better.

If they don't change things up Drew is going to have to do a lot of quick slants and get that quick release happening to move the chains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom