What's on your menu? (1 Viewer)

Plenty of Natural Ice and Light mixed with Jagermeister shots ... and I think it'll warm up enough tomorrow to toss a couple of steaks on the grill before the game begins.

how warm do you need it to be to grill. hell if you can find the grill in the snow you can cook some steaks.

Nothing....Can't eat during a Saint's or LSU games.....Just a few high balls;OFC & ginger ale during the game.

Whatever I can nuke at work. I'll be watching the game on our 42 inch plasma and I'll be here by myself. This will be my first sober game this year.

Beer!!!! but that red beans sound freaking delicious!!!!!...FART FART FART!!!!

grilled smoked sausages and steaks and lots of ice tea. Can't do the alcohol thing while watching on tv, I tend to throw things.

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer and more beer.

thats the best menu i ever seen.i think ill have the special

I was able to get my hands on a bottle of Herbsaint the other day, so I think I'm gonna simmer up a big pot of my own heavily-tweaked Oysters Rockefeller Soup.
:0056:

I think I might save a dozen or so of the oysters and fry them up to have on the side.

Ah man. Before last year I had never tried oysters. Kind of insane I know, but I love fried oysters. Raw isn't that bad either. The first time I had raw they told me not to chew them, but what's with swallowing stuff? I chewed and it was excellent.

Big pot of Venison chili, and as much beer as I can drink. (which believe me, during a Saints game is quite a bit) This game is gonna rock!! ;)

Ah man. Before last year I had never tried oysters. Kind of insane I know, but I love fried oysters. Raw isn't that bad either. The first time I had raw they told me not to chew them, but what's with swallowing stuff? I chewed and it was excellent.

I don't know why the say don't chew them. I chew them everytime, and I love em. Ever tried a fried Oyster po-boy? umm, umm good.

Having Steak and some barbeque Chicken. Fat Tire Beer, potatoes, red beans and rice and my buddy is bringing some Southern Maid donuts *( there kind of like Krispy Kreme just a little better)

*We were eating Southern Maid donuts when Saints won their first playoff game

Are you from Shreveport? I think I have ate Southern Maid donuts in Shreveport at one time. :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom