What's on your menu? (1 Viewer)

Hmmmm... :scratch:

I was equating the word "menu" with 'plans'...

Which, of course, would be GOLF! :ezbill:

I cooked some killer Jambalaya last night.
I am cooking some Reds Beans and Rice.
Got a sweet honey ham bone from Thanksgiving in it.
**Gonna be nice to have some Reds and Rice on Monday!!!
BEER will be also be served!!!
Bread sticks and garlic bread also...

We grilled some steaks & smoked sausage & andouille yesterday. I saved the sausages for today. We will be eating them for lunch, too. Mike's Chiefs game is the early game in our house. We also have a large variety of chips & some bacon cheddar dip. Plus lots of beer....we bought Private Stock & Cantina beer yesterday. I will probably be drinking some orange pineapple Parrot Bays myself.

After my Bastrop Rams won the state championship in Class 4A last night, I'm ready for the Saints to beat the Cowboys tonight!!

Jan

I make the best guiness beef stew and now that the weather is cold enough, that'll be dinner before the game. During the game, the beef stew will be removed and the Guiness shall remain. :)

Southern Maid has several stores up in Shreveport/ Bossier. Very popular up here. If you ever make your way up here, go to the Original store.

You can get there off I-20, Greenwood Road Exit. The Store is near Indepence Stadium, where they have the Bowl game. Get loss, just ask a local

Having afew Grey Goose,Zing Zang bloody marys to start then Deep Fried Chickens, Grilled Venison backstrap, Bacon wrapped grilled Shrimp, & plenty of iced cold Abita Fall Fest !! :bier: :bier:

GEUAX SAINTS!!:gosaints: :rock: :rock:

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer and more beer.

Sounds like my menu ..... I think we are grilling some steaks too, but you gotta keep your priorities straight.

aaargh! i have to attend my wifeys christmas party at 6pm tonight at copelands. i tried to weasel out of it, but no go. the date was already changed from last weekend so we wouldnt miss the party because we went to the san fran game.

oh well. i told her ill play social darling until 7:10, then im putting the old dusty saints hat on and im gone to the bar. she smiled and said i wont be long behind you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom