Whats the best individual game you have Had on Madden 11 (1 Viewer)

I use custom sliders. All Pro default is 10 and I have Passing bumped up to 12.

Going into Week 17, Brees had 49 TDs and was 401 yards short of the yardage record. The opponent was the Bucs and the Saints were 15-0. I wanted some records, so I unleashed Brees on them throwing on most downs. Ended up with around 570 yards (broke the single season record and single game record) with 7 TDs (breaking the single season record and tying the single game record). I'm normally not that good, but Meachem and Devery were killing a Bucs secondary that was decimated by injuries. Usually if I try and bomb it like that I would start throwing INTs.

The extra yards ended up being necessary. P Manning went off in Week 17 and ended up with over 5100 yards and finished with the second best yardage season ever.

wow. thats awesome. i rem last year i played a whole season on rookie... reggie had the most rushing yards ever. brees broke the passing yards record, td record, and charles grant broke the sack record :)hihi:)

Will Smith recorded 25 sacks in the season mentioned above to break that record. I maybe play 5% of the defensive snaps and didn't control Smith for any of the sacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom