What's the best Zebra tune of all time? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Zebra is one of the greatest bands of all time after The Rolling Stones and Triumph. This cannot be debated. But what is their greatest song. For me this... take your fingers from my hair. Jack Douglas is really good but he is no Guy Gelso. Im not going to try and post a poll so just write in your answers.

I'm sort of partial to As I Said Before.

But it's been a long time since I have considered this question.

Oh oh oh. It is that song that kinda sounds like they wish they were led Zeppelin.

Oh never mind.

It is just kinda sad whitesnake took the spot they should have gotten the zep sound alike band.

It is amazing how far a hot woman on a jag will get you

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about non three-man band crap. Man. I miss the days of Rush and Truimph and the police. Nirvana, Cream, the Jim Hendrix Experience, Van Halen . . . minus a singer. ZZ Top, Thin Lizzie, ELP, Grand Funk, Primus, America, Three Dog Night. Man there was so much great three-piece music out there. Todays more- and less than- three person music sucks. You think about it. Dinosaur Jr., the Bee Gees, Motorhead. I could go on and on about the old three-man bands. What does todays music have to offer? It's all about solo acts, duets, and ensembles and everything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. It's the Holy Trinity, not the Holy Duo! Jesus rose from the dead after THREE days, not after k-pop group act. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. Shadrach, Meshach AND Abednego. THREE. Anyway this music today sux.

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about non three-man band crap. Man. I miss the days of Rush and Truimph and the police. Nirvana, Cream, the Jim Hendrix Experience, Van Halen . . . minus a singer. ZZ Top, Thin Lizzie, ELP, Grand Funk, Primus, America, Three Dog Night. Man there was so much great three-piece music out there. Todays more- and less than- three person music sucks. You think about it. Dinosaur Jr., the Bee Gees, Motorhead. I could go on and on about the old three-man bands. What does todays music have to offer? It's all about solo acts, duets, and ensembles and everything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. It's the Holy Trinity, not the Holy Duo! Jesus rose from the dead after THREE days, not after k-pop group act. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. Shadrach, Meshach AND Abednego. THREE. Anyway this music today sux.
It’s all exactly as you say, but really The Cold - Three Chord City

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom