What's the consensus of Marcus Davenport? Already tied Cam Jordan rookie season in sacks. Lol (1 Viewer)

NgEHwl5.gif

Holy cow where did you get that???

It won’t let me copy and “peteyparks” doesn’t take me anywhere...

Holy cow where did you get that???

It won’t let me copy and “peteyparks” doesn’t take me anywhere...

I came across it in one of the comment sections on Imgur.

You aren't able to just use the direct URL for it?

https:// i.imgur.com/NgEHwl5.gif (eliminate the space between the // and the i.imgur)

Last edited:
First one put Ryan on his butt. Second oen a sack. Third put that poor tackle on skates.

OKafor hasn't been bad, and Davenport has lost contain...but come on man. Stop the shenanigans. Get him on the field as much as possible.

Davenport needs more snaps. Where does Trey Hendrickson fit in? Should he be third after Davenport in pass rush situations or is Okafor better?

In obvious passing downs I just think we need more athletism.

At one point I think they had Okafor and Jordan in the middle with Hendrickson and Davenport on the edge.

He's exactly where I was hoping he'd be. Still raw in his technique, but his physical talent is in the 1%. I mean, he's still late off the ball. Imagine where he'll be once he has a full offseason to work on coming out low and quick. He's going to be bending the edge before an average tackle is coming out his stance.

I'm so freaking excited to see him grow and develop.

Raw as heck but as strong as a Mack truck. With refinement he can be special.

he bullied alex mack on that bull rush for the sack and mack is one of the better centers in the league. pure. power. love it

He also bullied Jake Matthews multiple times and he's one of the better left tackles in the NFL.

Just imagine how much better Jordan and his numbers would be if our 2017 secondary came to play instead of our current sieve of a secondary.

He's probably not capable of playing every down yet do to conditioning. He'll need a full NFL offseason to get into that kind of shape. 30-40 snaps per game is likely his ceiling if you want him to last the entire season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom