What's the deal with Payton Turner? (1 Viewer)

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Is he injured or something? I had high hopes for Mr. Turner after that game he had last year vs Carolina

He was on the field yesterday and had 2 assisted tackles. Compared to his teammates on the defense, he's average unless someone saw something different.

He was on the field yesterday and had 2 assisted tackles. Compared to his teammates on the defense, he's average unless someone saw something different.
i heard his name a few times, Dav'sname is being called more and more, Maybe in a year or so these two will be big time players, going to have to pay Dav to see it

Is he injured or something? I had high hopes for Mr. Turner after that game he had last year vs Carolina
IMO we should look into playing him more inside. He already looks more like a DT then DE, dudes massive.

He looked real good in his debut last season vs Carolina. I was excited. Then he got hurt. And he's been a ghost ever since. He probably has atrocious game film on him if they elected to healthy scratch him in Week 2.

My god did Payton leave us with a bust of bust draft pick if Turner never turns the corner. At least Davenport showed multiple flashes of greatness his first two seasons.

Turner so far has given us a solid debut vs Carolina in 2021 and the blocked FG vs the Falcons I guess :shrug:

I did see one play where he completely blew up the tackle and made a nice pressure. that was all though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom