Whats the dealwith Harper (1 Viewer)

He will be cut after June 1. Rumor is Gregg Williams already has him listed #1 SS on the Titans depth chart. Pics in a second...

Sweet! Where is your link of any news on him today? Fill me in please. And you are correct. I haven't been able to pay attention all day due to work. That's why I asked the question.

The first way to pay attention would be to read one of the existing 5 million threads about us not saving much money by cutting Harper this year.

You jumped right past paying attention and into thread starting. Lots of ground between those two options.

And I don't really care, but I do enjoy pointing this out to you for some reason.

Is this a rumor you just started ???

sar·casm

/ˈsärˌkazəm/
<table class="vk_txt ts" style="margin-top:20px"><tbody><tr><td>Noun
<table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td style="padding:0">The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr><tr><td style="height:10px">
</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align:top;padding-right:5px">Synonyms
<table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td>irony</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Harper will do good in this Defense under Rob Ryan he will be used as a blitzing safety and asked to cover TEs and RBs coming out of the backfield. unlike last season when Spags was asking him to man up on start WR that he just couldn't do, especially with creating 0 pass rush and having to do it for 8 seconds. Harper was THE BEST blitzing safety in the league before Spags came in and made everyone want to Cut everyone and start over. Harper will be really good again just watch. he will be asked to do things he highly excels at not things he isn't good at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom