What's the hardest game you've ever played (1 Viewer)

Ninja Gaiden NES
Contra without the cheat code NES
There was this artari game called (i think it was this) Dragon Attack
ET Artari

I always wonder. Were these games that hard or were most of us just too young? It's like I see my gf's kids struggle at games I kill them in now. I feel like a freaking old Jedi.

They are probably harder now than when you were a child.

This Star Wars game, it's literally impossible to finish

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2BuE9U0Nzb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think Mario 2 was the one that gave me the most trouble, of that franchise at least.

They are probably harder now than when you were a child.

I wondered that too but I played a couple of emulators and they are still just as hard. What were the developers thinking? I know someone had to test those games, why would they make them impossible to beat.

First of all, your 1 is ridiculous and I've never done that nor do I plan to. I do remember the hardest level I've ever played and that was the extra mission in the first COD modern warfare. Clearing the plane on veteran difficulty in the given time span was absolutely brutal! It took me multiple days playing with at leat 10-15 attempts per try before I finally got that achievement.

After reading your whole post, we must have different definitions of "life on hold". Lol. The funny thing is I NEVER get to do this anymore being married! I'm just getting around to finishing Mass Effect 3 for Christ Sakes!! As for question: Golga 13 for NES where you land the helicopter and TMNT swimming levels, not to forget Battletoads hoversleds. Horrible memories...

Ninja Gaiden NES
Contra without the cheat code NES
There was this artari game called (i think it was this) Dragon Attack
ET Artari

I used to play Contra so much as a kid (7-10 age) I could beat it without losing a life! I tried to play it on 3ds shop a few days ago and got to the 2nd level....

2cep17o.jpg
This!

Hah, they are all old games. Games today are broken and easy to beat. Nice to look at, though...

I always wonder. Were these games that hard or were most of us just too young? It's like I see my gf's kids struggle at games I kill them in now. I feel like a freaking old Jedi.

This. When I broke out the old Nintendo and SNES a few years back for nostalgic purposes, all the old side scrollers I practiced for ages to beat at ages 7-13 I was just crushing on the first try now.

Forgot about battletoads. that level when you are on a hover jetski was brutal

These are hilarious. Language NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CZYQ7ZkhRgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ofM11nPzFo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom