What's the hardest game you've ever played (1 Viewer)

I think Mario 2 was the one that gave me the most trouble, of that franchise at least.

This has to be a joke right? I remember when I got this game I thought I was so awesome when I beat it the first night. Flash forward to now, if I bought a new game and finished it the same night, I'd have punched a hole through my TV.

This has to be a joke right? I remember when I got this game I thought I was so awesome when I beat it the first night. Flash forward to now, if I bought a new game and finished it the same night, I'd have punched a hole through my TV.

I think I just didn't like the game. It was the weird Mario to me.

I remember getting stuck in Maniac Mansion. What a weird, yet fun game though.

Awesome game. I was at a friends house recently and he was going through his old NES games, I popped in Maniac Mansion. Took me a while but I beat it. I'm convinced they should bring that back somehow or another.

Of all the games I've actually owned, the hardest would have to be Top Gun for me. Still haven't finished Demon's Souls.

I beat Wizards & Warriors several times when I was about 8.... tried playing it recently and it is insanely hard.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DS7Cm9Rdymw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I seem to remember getting pretty far in Rygar (NES) and then getting stuck...never finished it, not sure if it was operator error but seemed like close to impossible.

Zelda 2 is pretty hard. Metroid nes is hard. battletoads. contra.

original.png

/oldschool

I seem to remember getting pretty far in Rygar (NES) and then getting stuck...never finished it, not sure if it was operator error but seemed like close to impossible.

I too remember getting stuck towards the end of this game. I think i spent a whole saturday trying to beat one level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom