What's the hardest game you've ever played (1 Viewer)

original.png

/oldschool

Damn that babblefish

solar striker on gameboy.. only because that's the only game i played a lot but never actually beat. it starts off easy but got hard as hell as the game went on..

Zork I is the real old school :p

zork.jpg

My favorite off-title in the Infocom games was A Mind Forever Voyaging, neat storywriting on top of the regular game elements.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

The Infocom talk made me search to see if they're still unavailable everywhere. Yes and no, no re-release, but a German guy has them all on the web for download until Activision announces any distribution plan... kind of cool.

zork brings back many memories of boredom. I remember typing the most random commands just to see what would happen.

for some reason that made me remember lost Vikings (pc version). what a pain in the *** the later levels were.

I remember when I finally beat Mike Tyson. I left my nintendo on forever just to show all my friends that I actually did it. Probably still my most played game of all time. I actually bought a NES in perfect condition a few years back and that was the first game I looked for on ebay along with Mario 3.

Two great games that hold up for me at least.

Pokemon Yellow version, It took me literally forever to beat brock!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom