What's the hardest game you've ever played (1 Viewer)

Tetris. I could never make it to the part where the blocks finish falling.

Tetris. I could never make it to the part where the blocks finish falling.
there were versions where it would end at 20 or 25 (which take little to no time at all to hit once you are around level 15). the original gb and nes versions are still the best to date. I've got to watch the different game version endings many times; the shuttle launch and the dancing Nintendo crew!

there were versions where it would end at 20 or 25 (which take little to no time at all to hit once you are around level 15). the original gb and nes versions are still the best to date. I've got to watch the different game version endings many times; the shuttle launch and the dancing Nintendo crew!

Yeah it always speeded up way too much for my slow brain. My ending was always a loss.

The two games I probably spent the most money on were the first Mario Bros game with the ice layers and such, probably $20/week in quarters at the Time Saver, and that frustrating Dragon's Lair game trying to catch those stupid flashes in time. IIRC it was 50 cents a try.

Loved both TMNT and Top Gun on NES.

Always had problems with Ghosts and Goblins (the original - either NES or Sega). The jumping was really wonky and made it horribly hard.

Didn't you have to go through the whole game again once you beat it the first time?

I second Tyson. Also, I don't know anyone who ever got past a couple levels of Top Gun on NES.

My Top Gun pilot career consisted of killing 5000 Migs, and crashing into the aircraft carrier at the end.

EVERY DAMN TIME

I also submit 'I wanna be the guy' as hardest game ever.

(Look it up)

Demon's/Dark Souls.

Unforgivably, raging, infuriatingly hard. Both of them.

Dark souls and demon souls that hard huh.... just bought em guess i will find out soon lol but i would have to add in the mega man games a few of those always annoyed me but make that a 2nd on both TMNT and Battletoads... i remember being like 12 or 13 playing those and wanting to throw my controller at the TV LOL!

I always wonder. Were these games that hard or were most of us just too young? It's like I see my gf's kids struggle at games I kill them in now. I feel like a freaking old Jedi.

the hardest game i have ever played is called "Being Whodatfever's Friend"...it requires patience beyond what anyone has to offer and there is no reward

can i get my money back?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom