What's the LONGEST you've ever lasted in Survivor Bowl? (1 Viewer)

How many games before it stuck a fork in you?

• Seven, but I lose and then I'm yellin' (7 wins)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nine, but then I'm cryin' (9 wins)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only ever played it a few times......I made it to October once.

I went a long time last year....prior to that my record was week 2 haha. I forget when I got bumped last year but it was after week 2 so it was epic haha. I made it to the final 4-5 people I think.

I won 2 years ago in week 14. $100 buy in almost 200 players winner take all pool.

The last 3 weeks were down to 2 teams so we decided on a 75-25 split so that second place didnt go home empty handed.

Was still almost a $15,000 payday from $100 bet. Made it to top 7 same pool last year bur went home empty handed.

How do you play? I've seriously never known.

:gosaints:

I won $4K on a $60 bet on the 2010 season. And it sucked!

The four remaining players, including me, all got knocked out by the Seahawks over the Saints in the Wild Card "Beast Quake" Game, so we split the pot. I'd have happily paid $4K for one successful tackle on that play.

Never won a game. I think I've only played the last 2 years and I've picked the Saints. If I played another year I probably picked the Saints and they lost so I'm not going that route this year.

Never won a game. I think I've only played the last 2 years and I've picked the Saints. If I played another year I probably picked the Saints and they lost so I'm not going that route this year.
I never pick the Saints in Survivor Bowl. That is a 'death sentence' for me and for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom