Whats the most embarrassing clothing item you have ever owned? (1 Viewer)

Plaid, bell bottom overalls.
Hey, it was the 70's and my mother had a sick sense of child fashion.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
I bet your mother loved David Cassidy, he wore that kind of crap...:hihi:

I bet your mother loved David Cassidy, he wore that kind of crap...:hihi:

You have no idea......

There are more pics of a plaid-clad KinderRCS in the photo albums. I honestly don't know what her deal was with that, but it was rough.

Edit addition: I'll get her to scan and email me a pic of that get-up and post it just to prove how god awful it really was.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Plaid, bell bottom overalls.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
:hihi:

------------
Oops forgot about all the crocheted stuff, compliments of my grandmother. The vests and the ponchos.

poncho9.jpg

Now, what was the point of that again??

>>>>Levis 501 button fly jeans<<<<

I'm still wear those. Well, not the exact same pair of jeans, but one of these days .... (or so I tell myself). :covri:

yeah i don't think those will ever go out of style; me, i don't wear them anymore because i'm vain enough to where i'll buy a pair of loose fit jeans from the Gap in a size 34, versus wearing a size 36 in Levi's 501s... plus i need the extra crotch room. ;)

I would say that I once had those Austin Powers glasses when they were all cool and stuff.

My wife would say these awesome red shag corduroy pants with 40 inch bottoms I used to have. Those were great.

yeah i don't think those will ever go out of style; me, i don't wear them anymore because i'm vain enough to where i'll buy a pair of loose fit jeans from the Gap in a size 34, versus wearing a size 36 in Levi's 501s... plus i need the extra crotch room. ;)

Extra room? For stuffing the pair of socks in? :smilielol:

My wife says they make those pads in ultraslim? :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom