Whats the most embarrassing clothing item you have ever owned? (1 Viewer)

My money says there's at least one pair of leg-warmers among you. Who's got 'em? Give it up.

castellilegwarmers.jpg

:shrug:

I am diggin' the lime green and powder blue leisure suits. Nice. :hihi:

Some of you guys are holing back. My money says there's at least one pair of leg-warmers among you. Who's got 'em? Give it up.
On the right chicks, those were hot:ezbill:

Sabine, you and I are of the same generation, so we can remember some really horrific stuff out or the late 70's. At least I hated disco, so all that crap was out for me. Although the surfer attire with tube socks was a pretty suckful look:covri:

Last edited:
I had a pair of jorts in high school. :covri:

I also had some jorts when I was younger. Normally wore them to the creek or to play softball. I once made some jorts on the spot with a knife and some jeans because me and my friends smoked some joints and decided to go swimming but I had no shorts to wear. Usually I would just swim in my boxers in this situation but this time I was rockin some fruit of the looms so that wasnt an option.:covri:

Parachute pants :covri:

I also had leg warmers too.

And I walked around as a billboard advertising coca-cola quite a lot too.

stirrup_pants.jpg

**O Yeah I Went There**

i also had several of those snap barrettes, each with a big honkin' fabric bow glued to it. Oh and banana clips, i had those too.

502117879_7a55aaebf6.jpg

Lots of mousse. A spiral perm. Bubble skirts with thick elastic waistbands. Black suede knee boots with flat heels. Oh i had everything my summer-job and babysitting money would buy me.

If it came from Ups N Downs, Merry Go Round, Ormond, or Miller's Outpost, or if Debbie Gibson was wearing it, then i either had it or i wanted it.

all of this reminds me of when I would peg my pants with about 10 safety pins on each side wear my socks over it and ratt my bangs for bigger puffier hair :covri: :covri: :covri: :covri: :covri:

probably those half pants/shorts in the bright color in the 80's and early 90's, they were hand me downs so I really had no choice..:dunno:

Those polyester Bike coaches shorts.
Cut off t-shirts or cut-off football jerseys.

I had a Michael Jackson "Thriller" jacket. Red and Black pleather baby. My chest was warm, but my arms were cold :(. I miss the 80s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom