What's the real reason you hate the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

1991 NFC Wild Card Playoff did for me...If I remember correctly the Saints beat the Falcons both times in the regular season but that playoff game left a sour taste in my mouth and I've disliked them ever since.

I don't hate them. I actually live there for a few years during grad school. They're fans are not real sports fans and Atlanta very overrated when compared to NOLA (except in the financial realm). They are long time rivals and that's enough for me.

My feedback:

- Poor urban planning, all the way around
- Their MARTA is horrifying, and feels like the NYC trains in the early 1980s and the Bay Area BART trains in the 90s
- If you're going to be a southern city, BE A SOUTHERN CITY. It's like sh*t hole that has highly restricted liquor laws similar to Utah but tries to portray itself as something different.
-Peach Tree street sucks
- It's New Orleans without the soul, history, culture and beauty that makes us NOLA. It's essentially the Phoenix of the Southeast.

F*ck Atlanta. Their food sucks too.

Last edited:
I learned from the best how and why to hate.

1573261737502.png

If you know this man, I don't need to explain it.

If you don't know this man, I can't explain it. :tiphat:

They broke Archie's jaw in a meaningless last game of the season.

Well...for me I HATE all teams cept’ The Saints...so there’s dat.
I sometimes can tolerate other teams and that is ONLY in relation to what is happening with Saints. I cannot tolerate the Failures for any reason.

I lived in Atlanta for a while. Their fans are delusional entitled and fair weathered. It’s funny watching them fail

It's more than a rivalry it has to do with that stupid fan base. They keep going on and on about Katrina that has nothing to do with football and the joke is so worn out it isn't funny nor was it ever funny.

Their fans are clueless. A few years ago we were walking around Atlanta on the day before the game in Saints gear and lots of people asked if there was a game this weekend and we always looked at them funny and said yea we play y'all tomorrow..

i was at the game in tulane stadium when they beat us 62-7. Hated them since then

It took a long time for me to come to grips with it, but I only hate the Falcons because of peer pressure.

There, I said it.

I'd say mainly due to the Rams no longer being in the division. They were the team I could easily dislike once the Rams left. Then I began encountering more of the fans. It's the fans easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom