What's the season ticket waiting list like these days? (1 Viewer)

Cheap seats = none

Expensive seats = plenty

My two will be up for grabs in 341. I feel like someone stole my wallet. Not doing that again.

There were Terrace seats available last year when the select a seat event started. There are some every year. Some are not great seats, but some are sometimes excellent seats. It all depends on seniority and where you are on the list. Current season ticket holders have priority. My spot to look is first.
I know, but what I’m saying is those seats are long gone before they even get to the newer season ticket holders, much less those at the bottom of the wait list.

I’m content with my seats for the most part as well (3rd row of the plaza behind the Saints bench), the only way I’d move is if I can move into the front row.
Current season ticket holders are SUPPOSED to have priority. Last year, when my time to add/change seats came up, there were no terrace seats available. Miraculously, a couple weeks later, multiple members of this site started posting that they got terrace seats as new season ticket holders (off the waiting list).

Current season ticket holders are SUPPOSED to have priority. Last year, when my time to add/change seats came up, there were no terrace seats available. Miraculously, a couple weeks later, multiple members of this site started posting that they got terrace seats as new season ticket holders (off the waiting list).

Wow! That's really not how it's supposed to work. The Saints are a private company, but they have said that season ticket holders have priority. It would be nice if they were upfront about this.

I just put myself back on the wait list on Super Bowl Sunday. I had season tickets from 2006 through 2015, but I moved back to Lafayette in 2011 and that, combined with my growing disillusionment over the number of tickets around me that had been purchased for the sole purpose of selling them, caused me to give them up. But after going to three games this year, including the NFCCG, I've got the bug again. Plus, next season is going to be epic.

What's the waiting list like? Anyone know? Can't find the answer online. I put that I would take any tickets, but in reality I probably couldn't afford the priciest 1/2 of tickets.
Sir,

I have been on list since 2016. I just called Ticket office today and I am number 77843 on the list. there are about 70K tickets as most seats are owned by season ticket holders.

I am looking to purchase for transfer to me 2-4 permanent seats for the 2019 . Craigslist has many people (some are probably Scams) but ALL want usually $1000 per seat.

If you’re looking for terrace seats, I wouldn’t hold my breath. If you get a call, it’ll likely be for club seats.

Honestly, you’d probably come out ahead buying a set of rights online and skipping the wait list, especially if you desire only terrace seats.
was told today that wait list is 6-8 years.

I was offered terrace seats last off-season and had the call drop before I was able to pay. Called back; all gone. Hopefully that means I’m still at the top of the list
call the ticket office on their website. I called today and am number 77843. 6-8 Years

Sir,

I have been on list since 2016. I just called Ticket office today and I am number 77843 on the list. there are about 70K tickets as most seats are owned by season ticket holders.

Sir,
What does it mean that you are number 77,843 on the list? Does that include the 70,000 season ticket holders (i.e., that the list has 7,843 people waiting for tickets)?

was told today that wait list is 6-8 years.

Sounds about right.

I just went looking for the emails I had got when I was still on the wait list pre-2015 but couldn’t find them. If I’m remembering right, I was around like 21,000 or so then after signing up maybe 2007-2008 or so.

I ended up buying a set of rights from a friend though so I haven’t gotten any new emails with an updated wait list number since.

I plan to move from Terrace to Club if I can. Sick of the stairs. Plus, the guys behind me always sell their tickets, so I get Falcons fans yelling in my ear with their evil banshee scream.

On a side note, I bought season tickets in 2006 because I was convinced the team would move if we didn’t support them. Seemed lunacy at the time to suggest there would be a 6 year waiting list.

I was on the list since 2009 and got the call last season and picked up a pair of terrace seats

There is a HUGE difference in wanting a ticket, any ticket, versus getting the number of tickets you want in the section you want. If you just want a ticket, you'll probably get a call this year. If you just want 2-4 tickets, you'll probably get a call this year but it will be for seats in the "plaza club" which is priced like a club but with bad seats with not many benefits. They are having trouble moving those. But if you want 2 to 4 seats in Mezzanine or Terrace or the end zone of the plaza, you are not going to get that call for many, many years and you are better off buying somebody's rights off of Craigslist. Stay away from Plaza Club and Bunker Club. Over priced, not great views.

There is a HUGE difference in wanting a ticket, any ticket, versus getting the number of tickets you want in the section you want. If you just want a ticket, you'll probably get a call this year. If you just want 2-4 tickets, you'll probably get a call this year but it will be for seats in the "plaza club" which is priced like a club but with bad seats with not many benefits. They are having trouble moving those. But if you want 2 to 4 seats in Mezzanine or Terrace or the end zone of the plaza, you are not going to get that call for many, many years and you are better off buying somebody's rights off of Craigslist. Stay away from Plaza Club and Bunker Club. Over priced, not great views.

I’m in bunker club and my view is just fine. Bathroom lines are also pretty short down in the bunker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom