What's the strangest place you ever woke up after a night of boozing? (1 Viewer)

Home - in Pensacola. The last thing I remember is puking beer foam while walking up the ramp at UNO to see Metallica. One of my buddies dropped me some pill I didn't remember and that was that. My girlfriend told me I seemed dead sober so she let me drive home.

When I got out of bed to get something to drink, the buddy that had slipped me the pills was passed out on my floor with a broken wine glass in his hand and red wine and blood everywhere. We got him up and his mouth was bloody from having broken glass in his mouth. We figure he fell out while taking a sip. Who knows though? He may have gotten hungry and thought the glass shards were chips.

Yeah so two friends and I went to karaoke, then downtown (which was dead, then to eat. Afterwards,my buddy somehow came up with the idea to drive to the beach.

The other buddy, who had absolutely nothing to do the next day, came up with every excuse under the sun as to why he couldn't go. After buddy1 and I shot all of his excuses down, he basically just said "I'm not going to have fun". Not going to have fun on a FREE (Buddy1 paid for the gas) road trip to the beach in Mexico, drinking beer. He'd rather sit at home on his computer.

So buddy1 and I drove from 4am until about 11am, bought 42 beers at the Super Mart right off the island, and drank almost all of them on the beach in about 5 hours. Then we turned around and went home. Got in around 10:30 at night. It was awesome.

It was the most chaotic night ever. I should get an award for that night.

In a strip bar in Thessoloniki, Greece, with the show going on right in front of us. Quite an interesting awakening. My Sergeant Major and I had spent the last 6 months in Kosovo and managed to swing a 2 day jaunt to visit the remfs. Quite the weekend :)

Some neo-nazi's living room with my brother somewhere in the suburbs of Vegas.

Parking lot up against a car in Lafayette outside of Coyote Ugly. :covri:

Curled up next to a toilet in a friend's house, missing a chunk of hair and freezing my *** off (his place never gets above 60º). I'm told that I also called his wife's cousin telling her how I worship the porcelain god. By noon the next day though I was in the Dome rooting for the Saints...kinda. I sadly slept through most of the first half (first and hopefully last time that will happen).

When I was in the USMC I partyed at Myrtle beach every weekend.... I once woke up in the restricted sand dunes of some endangered sand piper bird... there were signs EVERYWHERE(KEEP OUT ENDANGERED BIRD NESTING AREA) and I was right on the beach... I woke up at 11:00am with a sunburn on the left side of my face...I stood up and looked over the dune and people were swimming and playing frisbee....it was unreal.....

On my nieghbors roof with my bb gun 3 feet away.

Not a clue on why/how I got up there and what I was trying to shoot with the bb gun.

A close second is waking up in a rest area entering Ohio.

Middle of my mother in laws toppled over Christmas tree on the 23rd of december. This was after I passed out leaning against the outside of the bar in 13 degree below zero weather. From what I hear, my father in law drug me back to his place and left me on the floor. How I got sleeping on the tree I have no idea.

There was also the time when I woke up in the morning in the parking lot of the bowling alley. My friend and I were plowed and we sat down on the median and watched the sparking metallic stuff on the side of the building. Must've fell asleep because it was 8 in the morning when we were woken up by some guy.

Last edited:
i woke up in the passenger seat of my plymouth reliant k in front of a freind's house at noon in the middle of august.....he was kind enough to leave the driver's side window cracked about 2"

i proceeded to drive the 4 blocks to my house and pass out in bed for 5 more hours

Middle of my mother in laws toppled over Christmas tree on the 23rd of december. This was after I passed out leaning against the outside of the bar in 13 degree below zero weather. From what I hear, my father in law drug me back to his place and left me on the floor. How I got sleeping on the tree I have no idea.

There was also the time when I woke up in the morning in the parking lot of the bowling alley. My friend and I were plowed and we sat down on the median and watched the sparking metallic stuff on the side of the building. Must've fell asleep because it was 8 in the morning when we were woken up by some guy.

What I love is like playing detective on myself. Many many mornings so many unexplainable things have happened. I ussually drink a large cup of coffee and act like detective columbo and try to figure out what exactly happened.

In your instance. You said you were orginally on the floor in a house, but awoke in the middle of the christmas tree.

You may have been trying to accomplish a task, but failed epically and then tumbled over the tree and just said "F" it and then just passed out in the tree.

Maybe you were:
A) You had the munchies and the tree had gingerbread men on it as ornaments
B) The tree lights were left on and you were trying to turn them off.
C) You were extremely thristy, and if it was a real tree, there may have been water still in the tree bowl that you were after.

i woke up in the passenger seat of my plymouth reliant k in front of a freind's house at noon in the middle of august.....he was kind enough to leave the driver's side window cracked about 2"

i proceeded to drive the 4 blocks to my house and pass out in bed for 5 more hours

I would guess you were mixing beer with pot that night. A window being down 2 inches could be for temperature control, but also 2 inches is a very good hieght for flicking the ash off of your cig/joint.

Being in the car itself suggests that maybe you were making a late run for food.

I would guess you were mixing beer with pot that night. A window being down 2 inches could be for temperature control, but also 2 inches is a very good hieght for flicking the ash off of your cig/joint.

Being in the car itself suggests that maybe you were making a late run for food.

beer and pot were among some of the things i was mixing:mwink:

thankfully, my friend had enough sense to drive us back to the neighborhood.....of course, he didn't want to drop me and my car off and have to walk home, so he just went home and left me out there

that's what are friends are for:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom