What's the strangest place you ever woke up after a night of boozing? (1 Viewer)

D-Day, you need some AA meetings or at least some body to patrol you while you get boozed up or severely hammered on alcohol
BTW When did this incident happen?

I was 20 in Jacksonville, NC, at the time. Not to worry.

The worst morning after a binge was when I was 18.

Woke up in my bed at home when my mother dropped a trashcan lid on the floor. Then, she held up a girl's purse and shoes and asked where I'd been, where my senior ring and football jersey were and why my father's car was covered in mud halfway up the door panels.

The worst part was when she pulled out the girl's driver's license and showed me...hogzilla, the burger flipper at the DQ thirty miles away in another town.

I didn't remember a thing, thank goodness.

I nFat city, behind the steering wheel in my car, music on, car off, puke on the outside of my door (presumed to be mine), my friend knocking on the side window and me saying, " whaaa...? Ready to go?" Of course he said to move over and that he is driving. "okee dokee"

Unnecessary and classless post there buddy. Sorry you bought into the myths that surround Chalmette.

On the lighter side of things, here's my story. So I'm in Austin, TX, and out at a bar with some friends of mine. It's getting late and I'm already WASTED! I knew of a pizza place that was across the street from the bar we were at. I go in and order my pizza, when I come out I realize that my friends, wasted as they were, completly forgot that I was ordering pizza for everyone. So here I am on an empty street, wasted and holding on to two very large, hot and tasty pizzas. So I said to myself, "Self, we need to get back to Jeff's apartment." That's when I decided to walk the 7 miles back to his apartment. So I'm walking and its getting late, and I'm tired/drunk. I get to my buddy's apartment complex and get lost around the buildings. This was at 4am and I'm cold and tired and really disoriented. So I sit down and lean against the wall that was closest to me. I start to eat the pizza and that's where it ends for my memory. My friends are worried about me and calling my cell all morning, when one of them walks out of the apartment while calling me. He somehow hears my ringtone from 3 buildings away, and walks towards it. There I am nesteled up in a makeshift bed of leaves, and covered myself in more leaves to keep warm. Next to me is one of the pizza boxes which was open, and one bite was taken out of each slice of pizza. I don't really remember much of the night after I sat down against the wall, and my friends swear they didn't mean to leave me at the pizza joint. My back was sore for two weeks after that night. Word of advice, don't sleep on concrete with a makeshift bed of leaves.

There was the time in college at Jimmy and Joey's Apartment where I had (apparently) been drinking jaegermeister. I woke up lying on their pink bathroom mat that hadn't been washed all semester on a floor that hadn't been cleaned all semester (if ever?) that had mushrooms growing on it and "water" rot. There was an odd assortment of hair and carpet fuzz in my mouth and stuck to my lips. Melanie, Joey and Jimmy all said it was a fun night. :covri:

TPS

In the back of a Dodge Durango at a house in the Pink Panther Trailer Park in Slidell. At noon in July. Hot, humid, and reeking of tequila.

I had passed out at the bar I worked at at the time (Mustang's in Slidell :covri: ), my "Friends" had been throwing the little snap n pop firecrackers at me all night. My shirt had all of these little brown marks on it I couldn't figure out for the longest time.

New years morning 2000 middle of a closed off street at lake Shasta. I remeber thinking I needed to lie down feeling dizzy. Went to walk back to the cabin and I woke up in the middle of the street at 5 am and freaked out.

Friends were buying me shots for my birthday at some bar in Hammond. For some strange reason they continued to order me Everclear shots and for some stranger reason I continued to down them. I went from sober to passed out in the back of pick up truck in about an hour. I didn't even feel the first half dozen shots (other than melting the back of my throat) so I kept on hitting them. I stood up to go to the bathroom and felt sick, managed to go to the bathroom and order a crown and coke. By the time I finished the crown and coke I needed some "fresh air" and went to the back of a friends truck to sit down for a minute. I woke up the next morning at a friends house.. Apparently I wasn't too happy about them trying to wake me up when they were ready to leave and took a swing at one of the guys. They tell me I didn't get within three feet of him but managed to fall out the back of the truck, puke all over before crawling back in the bed of the truck and repassing out. They decided that the combination of violence and vomit it would be best to drive home with me passed out in the bed of the truck.

The scariest was one night we were partying hard. The last thing I remember was having a drinking contest at my apartment. I don't recall being that drunk but the combination of alcohol, xanax and weed can make you feel much better off than you actually are. I woke up at some girl's apartment with what looked like my girlfriend next to me. I was trying to figure out what the hell happened when my girlfriend walked into the room and started kicking the crap out of her best friend laying next to me while cursing me out. After this I decided to walk outside and had to step over several passed out bodies along the way. I walked outside and was in an apartment complex I didn't recognize with my car right in front of me. I don't remember anything but apparently I drove there the night before. :covri: On one hand I was scared that I actually drove in the condition I was in. On the other hand I was relieved to see my car so I could get the hell out of there.

That night changed the way I partied.

Last edited:
Unnecessary and classless post there buddy. Sorry you bought into the myths that surround Chalmette.

Dude, lighten up. Seriously. I've had many friends from, and even dated a few girls from Chalmette. If you can't take a joke about Da Parish, then that shows you've got some issues going on that have nothing to do with a silly post on a message board.

Damn...for all my drunken antics...I don't have one that involves waking up in a weired place. Somehow I always make it back to where I'm supposed to be.:(

House party back in high school. It was at my best friends house and I was probably 15 or 16. We had huge partys at his house on Fridays and Saturdays every week. Drank just about every type of liqour in the house including a box of wine. Passed out naked on the bathroom floor and his Uncle and mom dressed me and put me on the couch. Good times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom