What's up with Denver? (1 Viewer)

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
After last season...I figured all they needed was a QB...even an ageing one like Manning...I figured these guys would dominate....:idunno:

The Pats are in a groove offensively. They are dominating the LOS.

For starters, Manning isn't the player he used to be. I don't know if it's age, his neck injury, or both, but isn't playing at the same level he used to.

I think Denver overachieved a little last year, and Manning isn't quite up to his normal standards just yet.

Denver's defense is overrated.

What's wrong with them? They're not that good to start with.

The games they won under Tebow were extremely lucky with the defense doing 70% of the work. When they played better teams that didn't constantly turn the ball over or play down to them, they got blown out.

They will absolutely not win 10 games this year. Peyton Manning don't fix all the problems. I think people really under estimated and over looked how great his receivers were in Indy, and the O-line. They deserve a lot more credit than he got for carrying that team around. Reggie Wayne alone is worth more than all the receivers he's throwing to in Denver.

Manning picked the wrong team. Say what you will about Tebow and his QBing abilities, but the dude is a winner and willed Denver to win last year and he is a great leader and motivator and got everyone on that team to be better than they probably are. That said Tebow should have chosen the trade to Jacksonville, but if they pull Sanchez it would not surprise me one bit for Tebow to turnaround the Jets, lol.

Watching this game (which is actually quite boring) I have seen Manning sitting by himself quite a bit....kinda like we have seen Drew a few times this year.

Manning picked the wrong team. Say what you will about Tebow and his QBing abilities, but the dude is a winner and willed Denver to win last year and he is a great leader and motivator and got everyone on that team to be better than they probably are. That said Tebow should have chosen the trade to Jacksonville, but if they pull Sanchez it would not surprise me one bit for Tebow to turnaround the Jets, lol.

Watching this game (which is actually quite boring) I have seen Manning sitting by himself quite a bit....kinda like we have seen Drew a few times this year.

I would love to see them 0-5 under Tebow right now. That defense won them the games and bailed them out over and over. When they played better teams that didn't play like crap to them, Tebow was getting blown out while completing a lucky 10 out of 30 passes.

Jets will go no where with him on how tough their schedule is, and they don't have a defense to bail him out this year.

The only time I recall Drew sitting by himself was when he was reviewing the plays they printed out for him.

No.

He was a winner in college. Not the NFL.

Manning hasn't played ball in a year.

Give him a break.

He and the Broncos will peak at the right time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom