Whats up with grant? (Merged) (1 Viewer)

I think that in time our defense will only get better. Our ends will get better and produce more as the weeks go by.

Does Charles Grant exist?

I've heard of this guy Charles Grant that is suppose to play for us but i swear once the game starts he almost disappears. I can remember Smith, Charlston and Bobby getting some good pressure and making hits on Kolb but I'm not sure about this Grant dude. Does he really exist or did I just dream him up.

I've heard of this guy Charles Grant that is suppose to play for us but i swear once the game starts he almost disappears. I can remember Smith, Charlston and Bobby getting some good pressure and making hits on Kolb but I'm not sure about this Grant dude. Does he really exist or did I just dream him up.

keep your day job.

jump down to the thread "i hate to complain after a great win, BUT" and help us argue this point.

Grant does exist ... but he's had to take on another job to make sure that his family is fed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom