Whats up with Stallworth? (1 Viewer)

rlemieux

Who Dat?
Reaction score
I have a chance to grab him off waivers in my fantasy league, is it worth it?

Off the waivers? Sure, depending on who you have to drop for him. The hamstring is still nagging him but if he ever recovers he'll put up good numbers.

If you score points for bench time in your league, grab him :)

All kidding aside, it's still mind boggling that he doesn't play unless he's 100%.

Off the waivers? Sure, depending on who you have to drop for him. The hamstring is still nagging him but if he ever recovers he'll put up good numbers.

I have Alex Smith just sitting there, haven't played him and McNair is my main backup, so nothing that would be a huge loss.

If you score points for bench time in your league, grab him :)

All kidding aside, it's still mind boggling that he doesn't play unless he's 100%.

All im thinking is, he's trying to sabatoge our Condtional 3rd r Pick..

I have Alex Smith just sitting there, haven't played him and McNair is my main backup, so nothing that would be a huge loss.

Well....yeah he's a way better prospect then Alex Smith. What the heck are you doing with Alex Smith anyways? There have to be a dozen better options available then Alex Smith, including some at QB.

im guessing you are talking about the QB alex smith.

you should pick him up, he'll be healthy in a few weeks and light it up.

Well....yeah he's a way better prospect then Alex Smith. What the heck are you doing with Alex Smith anyways? There have to be a dozen better options available then Alex Smith, including some at QB.

Well, I had picked him up (he had a couple decent games) for insurance early with Grossman and Farve being my QB's. I recently was able to get McNair off of waivers, so that pretty much ended the need for Smith. We play a 2 QB league, so you need to have more than a couple.

On a side note, I don't take much pride in my yahoo league like I do my keeper league I've been in for 5 years, but it is nice to have Colston as my freakin TE in Yahoo!

Stallworth was the leading fantasy WR after the first two weeks but only played two games since then. He should be 100% after this weeks bye and could be a very valuable player down the stretch. He is certainly worth putting on your bench unless you are completely stacked.

yes you should pick him up. he looked ok last week and this week he has the bye to heal even more. He is mcnabb's go to guy when healthy.

eric

I heard he was on his way to the I.R.. That was said on a local radio show in San Diego. By someone who has a lot of ties to every pro team in Philadelphia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom