What's Will Smith worth? (1 Viewer)

He's worth paying and keeping. We do not need to subtract from this defense and anybody you draft, no matter how high, is a question mark.

Not true. McCray could blow up. Justin Tuck was a 3rd round pick. We can get a starter in the 2nd day. It can be done.

well, I "could" win the lottery. But I'm not going to quit my job in preparation just yet.

Not true. McCray could blow up. Justin Tuck was a 3rd round pick. We can get a starter in the 2nd day. It can be done.

Tuck doesn't even start for the Giants. Is he a great pass-rusher? Yes. But Will Smith '06 is a very, very good complete DE.

Once Orgeron gets him back down to his '06 playing weight/shape, he'll be just fine.

Will Smith can't play run D. Why would you give a player who's only worth a squat 50% of the time he's on the field a huge contract when the other 50% is only about average?

Will Smith can't play run D. Why would you give a player who's only worth a squat 50% of the time he's on the field a huge contract when the other 50% is only about average?

who would you replace him with?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom