What's wrong with Kamara (1 Viewer)

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can't be the ankle still bothering him. Never thought I'd say this...he hasn't got the fire he had before. No heart in his play. Sad because we're really missing his play-making ability.
Another amateur psychologist in the house.

Drew Beers

Banned
Reaction score
Can't be the ankle still bothering him. Never thought I'd say this...he hasn't got the fire he had before. No heart in his play. Sad because we're really missing his play-making ability.
There’s absolutely no way he has regressed...............

Que Que 6

Rookie
Reaction score
I said this last week. Got flamed. It's located in his mediastinum. Not his ankle. His heart (or lack thereof)

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I said this last week. Got flamed. It's located in his mediastinum. Not his ankle. His heart (or lack thereof)
What do you know about his heart? Another amateur psychologist. Save your bs diagnoses for yourself.

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I see you earned summa toss custard laude. Half typing, half drunk. But yes, RB's are a dime a dozen. You waste big money if u want to. LOL. He is pitiful
You're pitiful. A poor excuse for a fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mickey Loomis won’t say if Saints are talking contract with Alvin Kamara Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom