whats your Beef with the J-E-T-S? (1 Viewer)

Why do you really want to beat the J-E-T-S

• Total voters

ktgoti

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I dont know about you but before this week, I have never wanted to destroy a team so bad. I dont know if its the Jets fans, the media or what. I just know that I want to beat them down in the worse way. First and foremost a win is a win but i just want this one a little bit more.

Tell me what who think folks

It's the east coast media hype for me. That's why I dislike the Jets, Giants, Yankees, etc.

The media hype and constant hanging from Sanchez's sack.

I still hate the Bears, Eagles, and Falcons more. But I think that it is a good and joyful thing to hate the Jets, too. That smug NYC thing is enough to make me dislike them--as well as the fact that they have already reserved seats for Sanchez's Hall of Fame induction after the guy has played three games.

All that said, they are the sworn enemy of Bill Belichick, so they can't be all bad.

For me its being we're back at home in the Dome, going up against another undefeated team. Win or lose we should be even more excited playing the Giants in the next game being they're in the same conference. Hopefully we get this same type of atmosphere.

Have I ever wanted to win a game more than this one? Yes. Atlanta 06, Chicago 06, first playoff game, Atlanta just about every time we play them. Of course I want this win badly, but this is not a do or die game for us. Win or lose we're still in great shape Monday morning.

No beef here. I will probably pull for them after we beat them.

They are the next team in our way to 4-0 and then I will dislike the G-men next week.

I kinda feel the same way myself...but, I'll feel the exact same way when we face the Giants,Patriots,Falcons etc...I hope for total domination and humiliation of the opposite team...

Also, I want my pre-Season prediction of destroying 3 Rookie QBs in one season to hold true.

They are my least favorite team this week, but I don't feel any kind of way about them otherwise.

I want us to go 4-0.

After Sunday, if I never see another Jets game, great.

Also, I want my pre-Season prediction of destroying 3 Rookie QBs in one season to hold true.

He'd only be the second

They're in our way!!....We asked them politely to move over, & forfeit the game, and they refused! So we'll give them a smackdown ourselves!......

the jets are no different than any other team we will play....and the game will end the same as all the other ones......the saints leave the stadium undefeated and their opponents leave disappointed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom