Unverified What's your biggest accomplishment today? (2 Viewers)

Got my regular 40 minute walk in and got my grass cut. Good day to be outside.

not an accomplishment whatsoever.

howe does one looking four chickdit hilwhile isolate5? i'm boref and wantnget laid

not an accomplishment whatsoever.

howe does one looking four chickdit hilwhile isolate5? i'm boref and wantnget laid

That's not an accomplishment, that's a conquest, which is sort of like an accomplishment. So you're not too far off. :9:

My wife says my best accomplishment was getting all the wood cut for her desk so she can take up residence in one of the kids bedrooms and I can finally have my office/gym back.
To me my biggest accomplishment was getting through Lowe’s today without a sneezing fit because some plant they had was bugging my allergies terribly. And here in California I’m thinking the penalty for sneezing in a store is death at this point.

Analyzed a bunch of experimental data, generated a lot of graphs, uploaded the graphs to slack.

Cooked bowtie pasta and had meatballs, mushrooms, in Raos marinara. Bottle of wine to go with...

painted the dining room ceiling and opened a fresh fifth of tequila.

giphy.gif

-

Last edited:
Finally did the first mowing of the year. It was about two weeks later than it should have been. Was having to take half passes with the mower and ultimately also had to bag because mulching was choking it out. Took about 2-1/2 times longer than usual, and it's already quite the process because I push mow about 1/2 an acre. Looks great today, though.

This morning I finally got the initiative to start doing some backyard bird photography. So far I've had cardinals and bluebirds show up. Miss a great shot of a hawk because camera focused on the tree behind him as he was flying off.

My lovely witch has been painting my first floor for four days now, she's off work and loves that i have a project for her. i keep watching her on her tiptoes and remind her of other things that need to be addressed.

i'm good with "early american tarp" for as long as this project drags on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom