What's your confidence level going into the London game? (1 Viewer)

Lol I finally get to see a game. I’ve been hoping to watch the Saints on Redzone…and they’ve only shown up about once per week on that channel this season

I'm actually pretty confident till we lose a London game. I find it hard to see us losing by much. The team is acclimated and fresh.

I think the team will come out to punch Minny in the mouth and they won't be able to really recover from it.
I’m not. We’ve had Brees and Payton for majority of those matchups; what we’ve done before is irrelevant today.

Saints 20 - Minny 23

But I can see us putting up 24 and eek out a victory. I put our win chance at 40%.

I am highly confident that the game day board will be losing their minds and will quickly forget that we are missing our #1 QB, #1 RB and #1 WR, not to mention a porous OL.

Feeling pretty good, since we have the whole "buddy movie" vibe going for us. Team started down, lots of adversity and injuries, underdog status...

Then some overseas travel, lots of hijinks where they gain some deeper understanding of each other and learn to work together. Victory ensues!

This team’s strong point is the defense. And it’s healthy. If we win, it’s because the defense shines.

0 confidence in this offense or this coaching staff. Absolutely a big fat 0!

Hope I am horribly wrong. Not afraid to say I was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom