Whats your dream car?

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Ratings
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
I can't tell exactly which one that is, but I was at my brother-in-law's house this weekend, and he's got a '69 Chevelle that he's got the engine all broken down right now. He has an L82 engine from a late 70's Corvette in it. It's bored out 30 over and right now he's putting in a new cam shaft and working on a few other things.

Before this latest repair, he said he's had it on a dyno and measured almost 350 horsepower at the back wheels. There's a 1/8 mile track near his house and he says he's run in the 8 second range at something like 87 MPH.

And he's just building it for speed. The body looks pretty bad. No rust, but peeling paint and such.

Expatriate

Ratings
<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCWPPBvD_Ac&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

But make it a drop top and definitely not yellow.

Sabine

Thicketeer - Bottomite
Ratings
Well, if we're dreaming..... It can go 400 miles on no more power than a single solar panel can provide in 30 minutes, seats 5, has the trunk/storage space of a Cherokee, can pull a trailer, has good ground clearance, and can turn on a dime.

Banned #15

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Well, if we're dreaming..... It can go 400 miles on no more power than a single solar panel can provide in 30 minutes, seats 5, has the trunk/storage space of a Cherokee, can pull a trailer, has good ground clearance, and can turn on a dime.
If we're dreaming, why have a solar panel at all? It can just teleport from place to place. And can turn into a beautiful woman that cooks and likes football.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus SR News Page Articles 0