Whats your dream car? (1 Viewer)

Mercedes S-Class Sedan(Black)
Lexus LS or ES Sedan(Black)
Lincoln MKZ(Black)
Cadillac STS(Black)
94-97 Chevy Impala SS(Black)

Any one of those is a dream car for me...:9:

I mostly like Luxury vehicles(leather, wood grain etc) not much into sports or muscle cars...

lifted-truck.jpg

not this truck necessarily.. just one lifted really, really high

screw gas mileage

love it!!!

Attachments

• NewYenkoCamaro.jpg
    NewYenkoCamaro.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 1
it varies, but right now, I really want one of these

bmw-z8-cropped.jpg

Is that the Z8? Great car, but where are you going to put the boys?

Here's my current favorite. Take the best sports sedan ever made and put a high-torque V-8 in it, with a 6-speed stick. Room for 5, decent mileage, a blast to drive, and will keep up with most cars on the road today.

Last edited:
Thread jack for a moment here. I'm looking to buy a muscle car to restore. Not for show or anything, just a project car. Nothing too expensive, since I'll need to save some $$$ for parts. I'll be honest, I don't know a ton about the old muscle cars, but I'm looking to learn. From what I've seen so far, which is very little, I kind of like the 71 mustang and the 76 corvette. Suggestions?

Thread jack for a moment here. I'm looking to buy a muscle car to restore. Not for show or anything, just a project car. Nothing too expensive, since I'll need to save some $$$ for parts. I'll be honest, I don't know a ton about the old muscle cars, but I'm looking to learn. From what I've seen so far, which is very little, I kind of like the 71 mustang and the 76 corvette. Suggestions?

a barracuda or challenger

I've always found MOPAR replacement parts to be more expensive than Ford or GM. While the finished product would be great, it may not be the best choice for someone fixing up a car on a budget.

Is this just me, or are MOPAR parts a bit more? :dunno:

I've always found MOPAR replacement parts to be more expensive than Ford or GM. While the finished product would be great, it may not be the best choice for someone fixing up a car on a budget.

Is this just me, or are MOPAR parts a bit more? :dunno:

that's what I've heard as well. If you're looking to stay more on a budget, still have fun, and still rebuild a sweet ride, you may want to steer towards a mustang, chevelle, or camaro, etc. i would imagine the parts are easier to come by and better priced.

Now that I've looked at a couple of these, they both seem like a good choice. Definitely keeping those in mind even if the parts are more expensive. I'm starting to lean towards the Camaro right now a little bit. Any more suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom