What's Your Mojo (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I waited till now to post this, but I am curiuos to know whats your mojo and routine for game day and are you religous about it.

My mojo:

Black Drew Brees Authentic, havent washed since week 1. I only wear it on gamedays and immedately febreeze and hang up afterwards. I only eat foods native to New Orleans (I moved to Houston in "98). I make sure that the frozen crawfish for my etoufee comes from Broussards, cant be any other brand or locale...bad mojo! I only drink Barq's Root Beer on game day and if I must have chips.. Zapps ONLY. My friends think I am crazy.... Am I?

I waited till now to post this, but I am curiuos to know whats your mojo and routine for game day and are you religous about it.

My mojo:

Black Drew Brees Authentic, havent washed since week 1. I only wear it on gamedays and immedately febreeze and hang up afterwards. I only eat foods native to New Orleans (I moved to Houston in "98). I make sure that the frozen crawfish for my etoufee comes from Broussards, cant be any other brand or locale...bad mojo! I only drink Barq's Root Beer on game day and if I must have chips.. Zapps ONLY. My friends think I am crazy.... Am I?

That all sounds perfectly sane to me...But of course, I am couyon like that!

i have a lucky saints bic lighter that i lost a few days ago :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom