What's your oldest piece of SAINTS gear? (1 Viewer)

Clarkey

32 Years and Counting...
Reaction score
This Saints’ ProLine Apex One winter jacket from the mid 80’s. I wore it while attending my first in-person Saints’ game in January 2007 vs Chicago (NFC Championship)...

The proof - I’ve yet to see anyone else wearing this coat, anywhere! Can’t imagine they sold many in Louisiana. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love it if we had an inaugural doubloon. I don't remember knowing about them. Can't believe my husband doesn't have one.

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I have many tickets from 1967 on. My daughter created a complete wall with those tickets along with some game day programs and SI Saints related covers or articles

Reaction score
I don’t have it anymore because I gave it to my oldest son. But the item is a ticket stub from the Saints first game. My dad won the ticket from a raffle that was held at Stennis space center. He got 2 tickets and my uncle and my dad went to the game.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
I bought this jersey long before wearing jerseys was popular. It’s made by Logo Athletic. There is no name on the back. Im fairly sure 84 was assigned to the jersey because that’s the year it was made and sold. It was pre Eric Martin, because I remember being excited when Eric became a Saint and wore 84. It just fell in to place like that. It’s the best jersey (most durable) I have ever bought. It’s still pristine, and it was worn a lot. Look at how good of shape the numbers are in.

Attachments

Holy Avenger

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I was a little kid my parents too me to this game against the Bills (in Buffalo). I wore a Saints helmet to it. I still have the helmet, though it no longer fits. I'll try to take a picture of it, it's really old and has just the single bar for the facemask, so really it's just special to me. And I guess Antonio Brown.

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
I have a hat from about 1993 that is so dirty and worn out that it looks like I stole it from a hobo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom