What's your oldest piece of SAINTS gear? (1 Viewer)

I have a musical lighter from probably the 60s or 70s.
Yeah, I got dat, too.

My 1969 "Made" Black with Gold lettering, Saints Pennant that I got at MY FIRST Saints GAME, on my 7th birthday. Ocober 17, 1971 WE BEAT the Cowboys for the FIRST time in Franchise History!! I have been a "Saints Head" ever since!!!
We were 0-2 against them up to that point. As an OLDER guy, I also have the white banner from the early 80's, back when we used to say "Cha-Ching"!!!

Last edited:
Being a Saints fan in Maryland in the mid-late 80's made it difficult to accumulate Saints stuff, so I called the directory assitance in LA, and got the NOLA chamber of commerce number, then asked for a Saints store in NOLA, They directed me to Saints Avenue, so I called them and asked for a brochure, which they sent. Each person along the line laughed and said "Well, that's a first" :hihi:

From that first haul:

Last edited:
I am the proud owner of every media guide since the first season in 1967. I also have the Sports Illustrated announcing the team had been awarded to the fans in New Orleans. Many other items, too many to add.....
:cry::cry::cry: I also had those 1967 to 2005...but I in 2005 I lived in Arabi...they were on the bottom shelf of my second floor office. Unfortunately, I also had 18 inches of water on the second floor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom