What's your prediction for Meachem next year? (1 Viewer)

Po'Boy Sandwich

Tasty
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking he will be our #2 wideout and he will make an impact to the tune of about 800-1000 yards, give or take. What do you think?

That is, if he doesn't get hurt at mini-camp again.

79 receptions for 901 yds 6 TDs
3 rushes 22 yds 1 td

I'm thinking he will be our #2 wideout and he will make an impact to the tune of about 800-1000 yards, give or take. What do you think?

That is, if he doesn't get hurt at mini-camp again.
I predict he will actually play in a game!

Saints trade Meachem and a 3rd in '08 plus a 3rd in '09 to the Titans for Haynesworth.

On the plus side, a sophomore slump is pretty unlikely. I think he will make Devery expendable. I liked Devery and hoped that he would beat the inconsistency bug but honestly I don't see him back next year. Meachem is going to fill those shoes and fill them well.

Play a few games, gets injured, we trade him/ let him go.... DeJa Vu':ezbill:

Must be A TN WR:covri:

I think he is going to be a light's out type of WR. We have Colston who is big and strong and sure handed as our #1, and Meachem is just as big, but the catch is he is super fast, and can catch. I think he will emerge as our #2 WR. Although I don't think it will be a clear #1 and #2 type of offense. I think it's going to be more of a pick your poison type of deal. We can chip away at you with Colston, or beat you deep with Meachem's speed. This will defenitly make Devery expendable, and open up the #3 spot for Patten or Copper.

With those two huge WR's I see a bunch of back of the endzone fade routes next year.

149 catches for 2,432 yards and 29 TDs. Plus 1 for 1 passing with a 2 yard completion.

meachem will play and he'll do allright, but not amazing. everyone on here will still call him a bust.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom