Saints What's your TOP concern about the Saints between now & playoffs? (1 Viewer)

What is your TOP concern for the Saints between now and the playoffs?

• Total voters
Not necessarily. If the Rams lose to the Bears and the Saints run the table (which I could see happening), you get the No. 1 se.
I get your point but I think the Rams will grind out with Gurley a hard fought running game win over the Bears. The rest of their schedule is a cakewalk. Don’t see the losses

I voted schedule, but then I remembered that CAR is now 6-6 and PITT doesn't look as formidable as it did 3-4 weeks ago, either.

So I guess injuries or eating the cheese.

Last edited:
injuries
10-2 this year
21-5 since week 3 last year
i'm going to need a bit more evidence to tell me that the dallas game was anything more than an unfortunate anomaly
the pieces all seem to be in place - removing pieces (injuries) seems to be the biggest (potential) issue

I'm less concerned about injuries and more concerned about psychological pressure (OTHER?). We're a well-conditioned team this year. At Dallas, though I saw us for the first time this year playing like a team that had "something to lose" or "protect".

On top of that, we're going to get everyone's A-Game now cause they're all fighting for life, even the bucs. Can the Saints avoid thinking about the pressure too much, or what "bye" spot they will get, or who else is winning while they are on the field? These are heavy distractions for the team that torpedoed the Rams as an underdog in November! If we can get back to that mentality, we got this.

Not necessarily. If the Rams lose to the Bears and the Saints run the table (which I could see happening), you get the No. 1 seed. The Panthers are struggling and Newton is playing hurt, the Bucs don't have the defense to stop your offense nor the offense to keep up with yours and as the Chargers demonstrated this past Sunday, the Steelers are quite beatable and they are now without RB James Conner.

If your team stays healthy the sky's the limit.

We could be playing y'all in the Super Bowl, the Chiefs are overrated and the Steelers may not even make the playoffs, so if y'all can get past/avoid NE, the road to the Devil's Anus will be wide open for y'all

My top concern is getting the #1 seed.

Well it's okay for YOU and ME to worry about the #1 seed, but if the Saints' mind is on the #1 seed this weekend then they're going to be toast. All they should want is this one game, here and now. Get to the playoffs, let God handle the rest.

@ndcc
I actually first read this as TOP meaning time of possession. Which we’ve lost the last two weeks, and that’s a concern of mine. Meant to type this out in my original response and forgot the other day.
TOP moving forward is a TOP priority for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom