When are the "Colston" Jersey's coming out?????? (1 Viewer)

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
Living here in the DFW area, I love wearing my 5 different Saints jersey's.
Any word on when Colstons jersey will come out?????????

I too live in Dallas but I was in Monroe, LA over the Thanksgiving holidays visiting my parents and they had Colston jerseys in the Footlocker there.

There was one available on the Reebok site a few days ago. For some reason it has a black "collar" instead of the standard gold. I've seen several jerseys like this being sold and I don't understand where it comes from.

Also, if you hold out just a bit longer, from what I hear you'll be able to get the jerseys with the La state patch on them.

my friend wore one to the Cinci game. He got it from the outlet mall in Gulfport. It was the last one left :(

There was one available on the Reebok site a few days ago. For some reason it has a black "collar" instead of the standard gold. I've seen several jerseys like this being sold and I don't understand where it comes from.

Also, if you hold out just a bit longer, from what I hear you'll be able to get the jerseys with the La state patch on them.

Good to hear.
I've been looking on the Black and Gold Sports Shop.
I'll stay patient. The thing with me is that because of my 2 Chest surgeries, I must get very Large Jerseys. They are hard to find. I did get a 5X Bush and Manning jersey.

I have looked on the black and Gold shop and was surprised to see that it wasn't there and the lack of jersey's the had

I have looked on the black and Gold shop and was surprised to see that it wasn't there and the lack of jersey's the had

So was I.
I want to support them but they MUST get a better selection.
Several places are cheaper but I like the owners there.
If anybody sees a 5X Colston or Brees, PM me.

NFLShop has the black ones now. I've seen some on Ebay with the LA state patch but they are probably knockoffs.

I saw some in a sports shop on the 2nd floor in Esplanade mall in Kenner

people... the black and gold sports shop has the colston and fujita jerseys and pretty much everything else that you could want.
the website has not been updated in months due to lack of time. since the saints have been doing so well, the business is booming, so we have not had time to update the site.
sorry, but we are working on it. please call and ask about any sizes
and to answer before it is even asked... the hats and possibly the jerseys with the louisiana patch on it will be released at the end of the season.

people... the black and gold sports shop has the colston and fujita jerseys and pretty much everything else that you could want.
the website has not been updated in months due to lack of time. since the saints have been doing so well, the business is booming, so we have not had time to update the site.
sorry, but we are working on it. please call and ask about any sizes
and to answer before it is even asked... the hats and possibly the jerseys with the louisiana patch on it will be released at the end of the season.

Good to hear.
I'll get on the phone with you guys at Season's End.
I want a Patch on my Jersey.
I'm repping my Team while in the heart of Cowboy country.
Please update your site soon.
Whenever I call, I get the feeling that you guys are too busy to be professional on the phone. Always quick to say "call back" or "we are out of that".
I understand that your Store is busy. Not too busy to take my money though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom