When Cheerleaders Attack! (1 Viewer)

The girl getting beat up should have thrown that little **** through that glass cabinet.

Her not fighting back probably made it worst. Having witnessed and been the recipient of quite a few of these types of beat downs I can tell you the more scared and submissive you become the more emboldened your attackers become. In the end these acts are more about humiliating you and exerting control than inflicting harm. The more you grovel the further they see if you'll go. I learned young that fighting back was the difference between getting hurt and getting humiliated but walking home.

This strengthens my determination to ensure that my daughter will know how to defend herself when she gets older.

I agree there lives shouldn't be ruined, maybe spending their entire summer vacation in lockup and picking up trash on the side of the road/beach in the hot summer Florida sun while wearing shirts that says "THIS is how I spent my summer vacation".

I agree there lives shouldn't be ruined, maybe spending their entire summer vacation in lockup and picking up trash on the side of the road/beach in the hot summer Florida sun while wearing shirts that says "THIS is how I spent my summer vacation".

:clapbig: Winner. Please submit to the judge...and that they have to wear that shirt to school at least once a month afterward.

Didn't something similar to this happen a year or two ago?

Her not fighting back probably made it worst. Having witnessed and been the recipient of quite a few of these types of beat downs I can tell you the more scared and submissive you become the more emboldened your attackers become. In the end these acts are more about humiliating you and exerting control than inflicting harm. The more you grovel the further they see if you'll go. I learned young that fighting back was the difference between getting hurt and getting humiliated but walking home.

It was like 5 on 1 I don't think there was much she could do unless she unleashed a flying roundhouse on one of them leaving the others to scurry away frightened.

It was like 5 on 1 I don't think there was much she could do unless she unleashed a flying roundhouse on one of them leaving the others to scurry away frightened.

There's not much you can do to win. There's is something you can do to make them feel they have gotten as much submission out of you as they are going to get so they lose interest. Merely throwing a few punches and screaming back instead of cowering and being submissive will usually get people who are in a pack frenzy to move on or in this case to let her leave. Cowering and being submissive just encourages them.

It's like prison. When someone asks for your pudding the worst thing you can do is give it to them. If you don't you may take one beat down. If you do you'll be holding their pocket with them selling you for smokes for the rest of your sentence. :hihi:

One of the parents was already on the Today show this morning defending her daughter.:covri:

To me that is a big mistake. You have to let your child know that there are boundaries that cannot be crossed (and this is one of them). You can support your children in instances like without trying to excuse the behavior. Whatever punishment dealt by the state would just be the beginning for me.

I agree that you shouldn't ruin somebody's life over this, but at the same time, this is a violent act which needs more than just probation. Shock probation would probably be in order here.

SBTB was right, this was about humiliation. If I was a judge, I would make the girls go over to the victim's house (on video) and apologize while wearing the orange jump suits they would be wearing while on shock probation.

They should kick the ring leader in the balls.

...It's like prison. When someone asks for your pudding the worst thing you can do is give it to them. If you don't you may take one beat down. If you do you'll be holding their pocket with them selling you for smokes for the rest of your sentence. :hihi:

Voice of experience? :hihi:

The biggest problem to me is that she let it go too far, and like SBTB said, when they saw that she was going to submit to it, it just spiraled out of control. If she would have put the heel of her hand to the nose of the girl blocking the door early on, it would have ended much quicker. Bam! Walk out the door. She had, after all, already been pummeled a little at that point.

Jail em, punish them, whatever just do it for a long time.

I don't understand that behavior at all. Friggin 6 on 1. damn. Jena 6/the other girl beatdown/ this beatdown. I truly do not remember these things when I was inschool. I remember fights but not these 6 on1 type things.

Either there is more fighting today than when I was a kid or it's just kids today are none to bright and decide to video it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom