When did you realize we were in for a grind it out game today? (2 Viewers)

I hate facing a team that’s staring down their 8th loss.

They play especially hard because 8 losses means no winning season.

So even a terrible team will fight like hell to hold off loss number 8.

I honestly didn’t think the Saints took the Falcons for granted. I think Atlanta just punched them in the mouth early and they didn’t respond.

The Latt injury was big but the Peat injury was more detrimental to the offense. Not that he’s been great — but his being in gives the ability to bring in Clapp as an extra TE for pass protection. Once the Falcons started getting the sacks, there was nothing the Saints could do to stop it.

Pretty poor all the way around.

Before the game started. This game had the feeling of not turning out how everyone thought it would. Fans talking so much and projecting just stupid stats and final scores. The relentless 28-3 mocking that is well deserved, but that team had enough. They came to play and we didn't come to play and it was evident on the 19 yard run to start the game followed by the other runs on the first drive. The team looked shell shocked that the Falcons didn't roll over and take it like they were supposed to do according to everyone.

Brees may have missed 5.5 games, but he took enough hits against the Falcons that it made up for the games he missed. I hope none of the injuries are long term.

It was extremely evident that we need another option after MT and Ginn is back to being Ginn and why he signed for so cheap, he can't catch.

big boy football. run it down their dallas arse

When did I know? After the 30th penalty

Actually told my wife, while walking to the dome, that even the crowd on poydras was blah. Not what I expected from my first saints/falcons game.

BTW... I got flagged 4 times standing in the beer line. All on 3rd down mind you.

Had a feeling all week long honestly... something just didn't feel right, especially with the hype train and all of the other nonsense going on. Im kind of glad that will put an end to that and hopefully right the ship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom