When did you realize we were in for a grind it out game today? (1 Viewer)

There’s no excuse to run 11 times yesterday. None

I agree, but you have to do something to stop the 8 and 9 in the box. No NFL team can run against a stacked box, you have to make them back out.

I agree, but you have to do something to stop the 8 and 9 in the box. No NFL team can run against a stacked box, you have to make them back out.

They weren’t stacking the box though. They were actually only bringing 4 when they sacked Brees 7 times. We only ran 11 times so why would they stack the box? Lol

I know some of you will say before the game even started. I get that.

But for those of us who expected a comfortable victory, what say you?

The first drive by the Falcons ending in a FG wasn't necessarily huge, but the way in which they went about running it on the ground and running clock was eye opening.

For me it was the first and goal at the 5. That needed to be a walk in TD and we didn't come close to the endzone.

Kamara slipping was merely a sign of things to come.

That's when I knew.

After the first few series. With this team it seems like if the rhythm is off on the first few series...it tends to stay that way the whole game.

I feared it when we had so many empty seats during player intros and at kickoff. The crowd didn’t get loud until the clowns had a couple of consecutive false starts. Just was flat and lacked intensity.

Seriously if some of those penalties weren't call against us, I think we would of won this game. Not to excuse the horrible performance but those led to scoring for them. Take away them and the score would of been different. The defense was not that bad. They made some stops but those hand to the face penalty and the 3rd down illegal contact was just killer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom