When did you realize we were in for a grind it out game today? (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I know some of you will say before the game even started. I get that.

But for those of us who expected a comfortable victory, what say you?

The first drive by the Falcons ending in a FG wasn't necessarily huge, but the way in which they went about running it on the ground and running clock was eye opening.

For me it was the first and goal at the 5. That needed to be a walk in TD and we didn't come close to the endzone.

Kamara slipping was merely a sign of things to come.

That's when I knew.

When the Clowns went for it on 4th down early in the game, I knew it was going to be sketchy. They had nothing to lose. The almost constant barrage of penalties that aided Atlanta was also a major red flag
Yep I like that one as a sign as well.

er, we sucked on the opening kickoff and I did not get to see any of the game only the call of Strief and Deuce.

Even though the clowns are 2-7 they still have talent and definitely deserved to win this game

When LSU beat Alabama
I thought about that in back of mind. I told my wife that after the Saints game. With the exception of 2011 and 2013 season, L.S.U and Saints winning on same weekend doesn't happen as often as you would think.

My gut Saud we'd lose today and slaughter them on Turkey day. When ya know ya know. Being a fan for 40 plus years, ya just know. If Matt shaub had played, I may have wavered.

Beginning of the second half. We usually start slow on both sides of the ball. Offensively our scripted plays at the beginning of games never seem to work. We only down 7 at half, I still feel ok. Then the second half we still can't get anything going, that's when I knew we were in trouble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom