When did you realize we were in for a grind it out game today? (1 Viewer)

I know some of you will say before the game even started. I get that.

But for those of us who expected a comfortable victory, what say you?

The first drive by the Falcons ending in a FG wasn't necessarily huge, but the way in which they went about running it on the ground and running clock was eye opening.

For me it was the first and goal at the 5. That needed to be a walk in TD and we didn't come close to the endzone.

Kamara slipping was merely a sign of things to come.

That's when I knew.

At what point was this ever a grind it out game????

The Falcons took control on their 1st drive and never looked back.

Being that we are a 2nd half team that wears down the opponent I knew it was gonna be a tall task in the middle of 3rd quarter.

After they didn't overturn that catch that obviously hit the ground from Julio Jones, I knew we weren't going to win and things would just snowball with penalties and sloppy play.

The third hands to the face call was also a big "they aren't going to let us win no matter what we do" moment.

I know some of you will say before the game even started. I get that.

Not saying I am a Nostradamus but yeah I really did believe the Saints could lose this game and probably would of. As I said in a previous thread I expected a loss but I didn't expect to see the Saints play this bad and it was bad. I also thought and believe this team will return the favor in a few weeks when we play again.

hands to the face call. I knew right then the officials would decide the game

Being that we are a 2nd half team that wears down the opponent I knew it was gonna be a tall task in the middle of 3rd quarter.
Yep, I was calm up until that point. Usually, when the team makes adjustments at the half, they are improvements. Instead of coming out fired up, they came out fizzled out.

When they got like 15 yards on the first play. Can't give up first downs. Need to keep that offense off the field.

Grind it out implies you tried.

I didnt see any try today, except from CGM. The other 52 took another bye week.

officials want Dalllas to win. but that is a complete pass

refs will decide this game. continue to watch

Dallas about to go on a td drive eff these refs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom