When do Playoff ticket Applications go out? (1 Viewer)

hornets440

Baylor Bear/Demon Deacon
Reaction score
I'm in NC and the Panthers have already sent out playoff ticket applications to season ticket holders. Just wondering when to expect mine for the Saints?

I'm in NC and the Panthers have already sent out playoff ticket applications to season ticket holders. Just wondering when to expect mine for the Saints?

Wow Panthers have already sent them out? Hopefully the Saints don't go and Jinx themselves hehe.

I hate stuff like this. The city of Dallas decided to schedule a victory parade for the mavericks when the finals had just started, I think they were up 1 or 2 to 0 at the time, and we know how well that worked out for them. Please don't jinx it. Maybe we should just wait until they are a lock.

Hopefully after we clinch a spot. I still have bad memories of the World Series logo being painted by the plate at Fenway before game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, thank god we got another shot in 2004.

By all means, I did not mean to jinx anything. I know there were apps sent out in 2002 when we were what 7-4 or 7-5 and we know how that turned out--Long Decemer--still makes me sick to think about it.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had some inside info--we know how Benson likes to get our money asap.

How does it feel to even have this conversation going into December?

i was wondering how playoff ticket pricing worked. anybody recall from 2001?

Definitely were more than the regular season face value, but I don't recall exactly how much more. Will dig up the 2000 game ticket for the Ram playoff game tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
do all season ticket holders get a chance to buy playoff tix??

do all season ticket holders get a chance to buy playoff tix??

The way it's worked in the past is - season ticket holders have rights of first refusal on their current seat(s). If you want them, you pay for how ever many playoff games they figure we have a chance at hosting. If the game or games paid for are not actually played, then the money is credited to your account for next season. And IIRC, you can get that money refunded if you want, but actually have to call and ask them to do so.

My seat (which I bought on Ticketmaster ) in plaza level was $63.00 for the 2000 Playoff game vs. Rams. Framed the stub and a picture of my dad at the game. The dome was SO LOUD -- even after the game.

Already told my wife I'm going to this year's playoff game...no matter what.

I want to say that the ticket prices were marked up 15 - 30 % over regular season face value... not sure which one though.

Found my 2000 playoff tickets. The first round ticket, labeled NFC Playoff / Saints, Time & Date TBA (which obviously turned out to be the Ram game), was priced at $62. The other ticket, labeled NFC Championship / Saints, January 14, 2001, was priced at $74.

My season tickets cost $400 each that year ($40 per game). So the markup was over 50% for the first round game, and close to 100% for the NFC Championship game.

Lets say I want an extra ticket for the playoffs. We have three right now in the Terrace, if I wanted a fourth ticket, could I do that? Or can you only buy as many playoff tickets as you have season tickets.

I was under the impression that teams had to wait for the NFL to give them permission to begin soliciting playoff ticket sales. I'm pretty sure that's how it worked in 2000.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom