When do the camps start? (1 Viewer)

MZTRINA504

"Can't Help But Love Em"
Reaction score
Conditioning and or mini camp. I know something is done in March. Just not sure what's the offseason training schedule.

Last edited:
This Monday or Tuesday, I believe.

That's when they do the Conditioning (like you said), but it's mostly OTA's.

Running & lifting begins Monday.

Will Reggie be in town?

I hope so. I know there has been mentions of him being there but I don't know of anything definitive. Hopefully somebody out there isn't all NyQuil & beered up like I am & knows the answer.

Since the question was answered, does anyone know WHERE training camp will be this year?

Millsaps College in Jackson, MS--& well worth the trip. --WAIT a sec: I could be wrong. I don't remember how long of a commitment they made.

Thanks for the info you guys!!

Since Reggie didn't go last year I guess it's not a must that they attend.

There is a thread running now about TC and things to do in the Jacktown, etc... I'll be seeing you guys there any day I can get off and make it over there. Does anybody remember what time frame we're looking at for the practices...this will be my first camp and it's the first year I've been living in Jackson. I'm VERY excited!

Thanks, fellers. Brooha, last year I think they worked out around 9am, and 4pm. Its gonna be MAN's weather again this year. Lookin forward to seein' yall. RonJon, for some reason I think of you as looking exactly like Mike Karney.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom