Question When do you think Brees will anounce his retirement. (1 Viewer)

I have a very good friend who is friendly with a couple of players. We talked about Drew this weekend and he said he expected Drew to announce “one final season” before hanging it up. Don’t shoot the messenger, just repeating something I heard from someone who has a few ties to the team. No his name isn’t Pete and this isn’t intended to be any “sure thing” kind of drama. It just came out in casual conversation and I think he’s straight up enough to repeat it.

works for me if he'll keep his 1 million dollar salary and we can draft his backup.

If Brees was going to give it one more go, wouldn't he have to get the rotator cuff surgery soon? Isn't that a 4-6 month recovery?
True, that's something we haven't taken in to account yet. Also......nevermind. I just don't like seeing legends stretch it out too far and make their last season the one you don't want to remember.

This week will be a great week to announce his retirement. He’d of had his rotator cuff worked on already. Doesn’t need it done to hold the mike when broadcasting.

This past week he's been on vacation with his family. Maybe this week?

If we do not hear anything from him this week.. I'll really start believing he's thinking about returning.

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom