When does/did your S.O. go crazy before the wedding? (1 Viewer)

This is why I married someone who was crazy from the day we met.

No surprises.

My side of the family did the stressing out. My mother had recently been diagnosed with lung cancer and was actually leaving the Monday after the wedding for MD Anderson. Add in the fact that my parents had an ugly divorce 10 yrs earlier led to some rather stressful moments for my wife and I.

Is this the wedding season? Seems like soldiers are falling left and right all of a sudden on this board.

My wife had other issues to worry about with being 4 1/2 months preggo and all. The wedding was an afterthought. The marriage kinda is too.[/QUOTE]

:nono:

Dre: Just let her make all the decisions with the wedding, agree with everything she does, and all will be fine. :ezbill:

My wife tripped out about 15 min before the wedding. She peeked her head out and noone was in the church. Started bawling, went into hysterics. Thought noone had came. Well it was July 27 and hotter than heck in the church and Dairy Queen was across the street. So everyone was in Dairy Queen having a great old time in air conditioned comfort.

My wife had other issues to worry about with being 4 1/2 months preggo and all. The wedding was an afterthought. The marriage kinda is too.[/QUOTE]

:nono:

Dre: Just let her make all the decisions with the wedding, agree with everything she does, and all will be fine. :ezbill:

It was pretty much like that when we were gross anatomy lab partners, too.

She assigned me to "plan the honeymoon." But I piddled around long enough she mostly took care of that, too. To be honest, I do not even know what we registered for and i haven't been to our wedding website, either :hihi:(despite that, I am glad to be getting married to her:))

Do yourself a favor. Gather her girlfriends and other females and get her "support network" together. You should have no problems after that. My wife haad her girls and minus as little nervousness 2-3 days before the wedding it was all good.

Don't let anybody fool you. They're all born crazy.

You just need to find the kind of crazy that works for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom