When does/did your S.O. go crazy before the wedding? (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I have kind of been waiting for a while, but it has NOT happened, and the wedding is 5 weeks away. Admittedly, I have been pretty useless with the planning so I would have thought that might push her into crazy-land...but I have been wrong so far (btw, there is actually a term "bridezilla" which I think is just hilarious). So with the wedding in 5 weeks, how long do I have until the craziness comes...? I am pretty frightened...

They usually don't show you "The Crazy" until after you are hitched.

Mine went crazy the morning of the wedding because I didn't get to the church with my groomsmen "early enough". Mind you, I was there at least an hour before the thing was supposed to start.

I would say when the wedding is about 3 weeks away. That is when the real countdown begins and she realizes "THERE IS LESS THAN A MONTH TILL THE WEDDING AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO". I suggest talking to her as little as possible and don't start any arguments at this time. Agree with everything she suggests.

I have kind of been waiting for a while, but it has NOT happened, and the wedding is 5 weeks away. Admittedly, I have been pretty useless with the planning so I would have thought that might push her into crazy-land...but I have been wrong so far (btw, there is actually a term "bridezilla" which I think is just hilarious). So with the wedding in 5 weeks, how long do I have until the craziness comes...? I am pretty frightened...

Mine never did. :idunno:

my wife never went crazy but she got really really REALLY stressed out. Part of it was the wedding part her mother and part purely nerves.

It did not kick in until the week of the wedding when everything was nuts and there were 100 things to do and I was 400 miles away at work and she had to take care of everything.

She broke out in hives just before she walked down the [SIZE=-1]aisle but they were gone before the wedding was done.

The whole honeymoon was really relaxing and she needed it!

It really depends on that person you marry. I can tell you way before you get married if your wife will be a BrideZilla or not. It is all about her wanting the prefect wedding and throwing a fit like a 2 year old if she does not get ti exactly the way she wants it. Those types of girls are easy to spot especially when they want something from their father and do not get it.

good luck with the wedding

T
[/SIZE]

She'll get stressed in the next 2 to 3 weeks I would bet ya. Hope she doesn't, but that's usually the case.

My wife was stressed mostly because of her mom. Her mom drove her (us) crazy through the whole ordeal and it just wore on her since she was still living at home at the time.

Her stomach was in knots.. she was physically sick and SHOCKINGLY she got completely better when we left for the honeymoon.

Hopefully her parents are very cooperative and want HER to have her way with the plans

Well, it all depends.
If you are more important to her than the wedding. All will be well.
If the wedding is more important to her than you. All will be hell.

Dre, mine never did. she was given some words of wisdom from the pastor that married us a month before the wedding that helped. I will pass them on to you. in a marriage, thing don't always go perfect so you should not expect the wedding to. the whole wedding is put together by a lot of people and as we know people are not perfect. things will go wrong. they may be small or big no one knows ahead what will happen. as long as the person performing the ceremony, and the bride and groom are there thats all that matters in gods eyes and thats what counts. good luck and congrats

my wife never went crazy but she got really really REALLY stressed out. Part of it was the wedding part her mother and part purely nerves.

It did not kick in until the week of the wedding when everything was nuts and there were 100 things to do and I was 400 miles away at work and she had to take care of everything.

The whole honeymoon was really relaxing and she needed it!
[/SIZE]
Pretty much the same thing here. She didnt get *too* stressed out though. Even when a bridesmaid dropped out, or certain people who promised to pay for large portions of the wedding decided they didnt want to do that anymore. I would say she was as stressed as anyone would get trying to plan such a big event.

So we leave TODAY for the wedding and YESTERDAY a bridesmaid decides she no longer likes my SO and does not want to be a part of the wedding...

So after I got my SO to take some xanax (sge has a prescription because of anxiety due to the wedding, and flying to the honeymoon)

So she never freaked out. Xanax is awesome, all women should be on xanax!

I was not much help planning the wedding either, she is less stressed 3 days before than she was 3 weeks before...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom